This post contains affiliate links for which I receive compensation.

Cool center pieces of quilts

by Just curious

I purchased the attached framed center pieces of quilts. I was just wondering how old they may be and how I would go about finding more information if any on them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments for Cool center pieces of quilts

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 14, 2020
Some thoughts
by: SueJean

I think the one on the left is called "tumbling blocks" and the one on the right is "Hexies".

The fabrics on both of them are your best key for dating them. It's hard to know from pictures but if you show them to some experienced quilters, you will get some good ideas.

Hope this helps!

Click here to add your own comments

Click here to return to Your Show and Tell.

If you enjoyed this article and found it helpful, please let me know by clicking this button - thank you!

Quilt patterns, books and kits to tempt you!

Click any of the images or links below for more info...

Subscribe to our StashTalk Newsletter